Embedding a GIF in an email
To add an animated GIF to a Sora automated email, follow the steps below. If you are more of an auditory or visual learner, scroll down to the bottom of this article for a video walk-through of this process.
- Navigate to the Email template section of the configuration options for the automated email that you would like to add a GIF to.
- Move your cursor to the position in the Email body where you would like to add the GIF and then click on the insert image icon in the template editor.
- Select the External image link option and then paste the URL where the GIF is hosted.
The URL must point directly to the GIF file (i.e. the URL should end in a .gif extension). Linking to a webpage that simply contains the GIF will not work.
- Set the desired width for your GIF.
- Click the x button in the upper right corner of the insert image modal. You should now see your animated GIF within the email template.